We have new students starting throughout the year due to our flexible approach and offer short-term interventions for schools.
We will endeavour to offer a place to all prospective students. The admissions process works as follows:
Contact the Headteacher, Damien Sweeney 07849083839 or email@example.com
From here you will have a conversation with the Headteacher to discuss your concerns and worries about a child’s mainstream school placement.
- Referral Form Completed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All safeguarding information shared with Cornerstone’s Designated Safeguarding Lead, Mr Damien Sweeney
- A member of the Cornerstone staff will visit the child in school and speak to key school staff
- Meeting at students home with parents/carers to go through the Home School Agreement
- Transport arranged through main/commissioning school
- Start date – Arranged with the Headteacher of Cornerstone Academy
- The placement will begin. Placements will last for approximately 12 weeks however, this can differ greatly depending on the needs of the child (shorter or longer).