We have new students starting throughout the year due to our flexible approach and offer short-term interventions for schools.
We will endeavour to offer a place to all prospective students. The admissions process works as follows:
Contact the Headteacher, Damien Sweeney 07849083839 or firstname.lastname@example.org
From here you will have a conversation with the Headteacher to discuss your concerns and worries about a child’s mainstream school placement.
- Referral Form Completed and sent to email@example.com
- All safeguarding information shared with Cornerstone’s Designated Safeguarding Lead, Mr Damien Sweeney
- A member of the Cornerstone staff will visit the child in school and speak to key school staff
- Meeting at students home with parents/carers to go through the Home School Agreement
- Transport arranged through main/commissioning school
- Start date – Arranged with the Headteacher of Cornerstone Academy
- The placement will begin. Placements will last for approximately 12 weeks however, this can differ greatly depending on the needs of the child (shorter or longer).
Click here to view our Admissions Policy: Admissions Policy Update October 2022
Click here to view our Cornerstone Offer: Cornerstone Offer update November 2022